Download version 2.91 of Total Commander for Android and Blackberry
Download links | Online help: English | Czech | German | Russian | Spanish | Ukrainian
What's new in Total Commander 2.91 final (October 16, 2018):
- Option to use
fingerprint reader instead of master password
- File lists: When making the lines higher or icon space wider, use that extra space for larger image and video thumbnails
- Media player: Tap on elapsed time on the left to switch to remaining time (and back)
- Show thumbnails for .heic files on Android 9 Pie
- Android 7.1
or newer: Show launcher icon menu with entries "Home", "Editor" and "Media Player"
- Two new internal commands: 156 to swap panels, 157 to equalize panels (show same
directory in both)
- When root folder "/" isn't accessible, just list known subdirectories, e.g. /etc, /mnt, /proc, /storage, /system, ...
- 1x1 widget
to open Media Player activity with last playlist
- New language: Thai, Serbian split into "Serbian Cyrillic" and "Serbian Latin"
bar, shell command (sh or su):
- Use full screen width for results when using dialog box for command results (* in front of the parameters)
- Allow to insert
single % sign by writing %%, for example %%%N -> %name.ext
- New placeholder %S inserts all selected file names, without path, with double quotes if they contain spaces
Older history entries
- A smartphone or tablet with Android 1.5 or later (tested up to
- The supported processors are: ARM, MIPS, X86 (RAR unpacker only available in ARM+X86 version)
- This program does NOT work on an iOS or Windows Phone device!
Main features: (screenshots)
- Copy, Move whole subdirs
- Inplace rename, create dirs
Delete (no recycle bin)
- Zip and unzip, unrar
- Properties dialog, change attributes
Built-in text editor
- Search function (also for text)
- Select/unselect groups of files
- Select by tapping on file icons
- Select range with long tap on file icon
- List of installed Apps (built-in
- FTP client (plugin)
- WebDAV (Web folders) (plugin)
- LAN access
- WiFi direct file transfer (plugin)
- Cloud Storage: Dropbox, Google, Microsoft
- Root support for the main functions
- Media player with streaming support
files via Bluetooth (OBEX)
- Thumbnails for pictures
- Two panels side by side, or virtual two panel mode
Drag&Drop (press & drag icon)
- Bookmarks as in Total Commander
- Directory history through dropdown list
- Configurable button bar for changing directories, internal commands, launching apps, and sending shell commands
- Simple help function in English,
German, Russian, Ukrainian and Czech
- Supported languages of the main program: English, German, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian,
Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian and Vietnamese. Translated via crowdin.com. Any help is highly appreciated!
Download the Android version
Blackberry 10+Playbook version (Freeware!):
|Version|| Supported devices|| Blackberry Appworld
|| BAR|| Notes|
| Blackberry 10|
| || download Blackberry version|| This is a conversion of the Android version with a few Blackberry- specific changes|
If you install Total Commander from the "direct
download" link for the first time, please open the "Settings" app of your Android device and go to the "Applications" page. Here you need to allow apps from "Unknown Sources". No need to do this when
installing from the Google Play store (Android Market).
There are five ways to install Total Commander:
1. From Google Play, if your device supports it (recommended)
2. From the Amazon App Store (for Kindle tablets and Android devices with the Amazon app)
3. If you read this on your device, click on "direct download".
4. If you read this on your
PC, and have a barcode scanner app installed on your Android device, double click on the following QR code, then scan it with your phone to start the download.
You can get a barcode App by searching for barcode in the market. Personally I'm using the app "Barcode Scanner" by ZXing Team, it's a very simple one, which is open source, so it should be safe.
5. Finally you can of course
type in the following link by hand in the web browser of your device:
For Windows 95, 98, ME, 2000, NT, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, or 10, go back to the download page