Total Commander, Version 8.01, is a Shareware file manager for Windows« 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8, and Windows« 3.1.
(August 3, 2012): Total Commander 8.01 final (32+64 bit) for Windows released
New (May 18,
2012): Total Commander 1.0 final for Android released
July 31, 08: Total Commander CE/Pocket 2.51 released
October 23, 06: Problems with self-extracting ZIP archives on Windows XP
November 2, 02:
Name change to Total Commander!
Important note: Changes for orders from Germany, U.K. and
Features in Total Commander 8.01 now include :
file windows side by side
- Multiple language and Unicode support
- Enhanced search function
- Compare files (now with
editor) / synchronize directories
- Quick View panel with bitmap display
- ZIP, ARJ, LZH, RAR, UC2, TAR, GZ, CAB, ACE archive handling + plugins
Built-in FTP client with FXP (server to server) and HTTP proxy support
- Parallel port link, multi-rename tool
- Tabbed interface,
regular expressions, history+favorites buttons
- Thumbnails view, custom columns, enhanced search
- Compare editor, cursor in lister, separate trees, logging,
enhanced overwrite dialog etc.
- Unicode names almost everywhere, long names (>259 characters), password manager for ftp and plugins, synchronize empty dirs, 64 bit context menu, quick file filter
- USB port connection via special direct transfer cable, partial branch view (Ctrl+Shift+B), and many improvements to ftp, synchronizing and other
- And many more!
New:Image gallery of Total Commander with the most important functions
You can find our e-mail address on the Support page, but please read our FAQ first.