- The identity permission "find
accounts on the device" is used to find all Google accounts
configured on the device, which are needed to access the
associated Google drives.
- The permission "use accounts on the device" is needed to log into Google Drive with one of your accounts.
- The permissions under "Photos/Media/Files" are needed to write to the SD card (downloads).
- "full network access" is needed to connect to the Internet to Google Drive only.
- "view network connections" and "connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi" are used to warn when there is no network connection, and offer to reconnect.
This plugin acts as a gateway between the
file manager Total Commander and your Google
drive. It does not store any data itself. It can perform the
following operations for Total Commander, but only when the user
performs these operations:
- upload files and/or folders from your Android device to your Google Drive
- download files and/or folders from your Google Drive to your Android device
- rename files and/or folders on your Google Drive
- copy files remotely between folders on your Google Drive
- create new folders on your Google Drive
- delete files and/or folders on your Google Drive (with confirmation)
- download a file to a temporary folder, open it in the associated app or editor, and re-upload it if changed (with confirmation)
- stream music files from your Google Drive to a media player on your device
- This plugin does not collect or store or
share any personal information.
- This plugin does not show any ads.
- This plugin does not use any social networking functions.
- This plugin does not link to external web sites, except to Google Drive.
- This plugin does not allow in-app purchases.
- This plugin does not store or share your location.
Ghisler Software GmbH