Total Commander, Version 9.21, is a Shareware file manager for Windows«
95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10, and Windows« 3.1.
August 15, 2018: Total Commander 9.21
final (32+64 bit) for Windows released
September 9, 2015: Total Commander 1.0 final for
Windows Phone released
May 18, 2012: Total Commander 1.0 final for Android
July 31, 08: Total Commander CE/Pocket 2.51 released
Features in Total Commander 9.21 now include :
- Two file windows side by side
- Multiple language and Unicode support
- Enhanced search function
- Compare files (now with editor) / synchronize
- Quick View panel with bitmap display
- ZIP, 7ZIP, ARJ, LZH, RAR, UC2, TAR, GZ, CAB, ACE archive handling + plugins
- Built-in FTP client with FXP (server to server) and HTTP proxy support
- Parallel port link, multi-rename tool
- Tabbed interface, regular
expressions, history+favorites buttons
- Thumbnails view, custom columns, enhanced search
- Compare editor, cursor in lister, separate trees, logging, enhanced
overwrite dialog etc.
- Unicode names almost everywhere, long names (>259 characters), password manager for ftp and plugins, synchronize empty dirs, 64 bit context menu, quick file filter
- USB port connection via special direct transfer cable, partial branch view (Ctrl+Shift+B), and many improvements to ftp, synchronizing and other
- And many more!
New:Image gallery of Total Commander with the most important functions
You can find our e-mail address on the Support page, but please read our FAQ first.