Total Commander, Version 9.0a, is a Shareware file manager for Windows« 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10, and Windows« 3.1.
September 20, 2017:Total Commander 9.10 beta 1 (32+64 bit) for Windows released
December 8, 2016:
Total Commander 9.0a final (32+64 bit) for Windows released
September 9, 2015:
Total Commander 1.0 final for Windows Phone released
May 18, 2012: Total Commander 1.0 final for Android released
July 31, 08:
Total Commander CE/Pocket 2.51 released
Features in Total Commander 9.0a now include :
- Two file windows side by side
- Multiple language and Unicode support
- Enhanced search function
- Compare files (now with editor) / synchronize directories
- Quick View panel with bitmap display
- ZIP, 7ZIP, ARJ, LZH, RAR,
UC2, TAR, GZ, CAB, ACE archive handling + plugins
- Built-in FTP client with FXP (server to server) and HTTP proxy support
- Parallel port link, multi-rename
- Tabbed interface, regular expressions, history+favorites buttons
- Thumbnails view, custom columns, enhanced search
- Compare editor, cursor in lister, separate trees, logging, enhanced overwrite dialog etc.
- Unicode names almost everywhere, long names (>259 characters), password manager for ftp and
plugins, synchronize empty dirs, 64 bit context menu, quick file filter (Ctrl+S)
- USB port connection via special direct transfer cable, partial branch view
(Ctrl+Shift+B), and many improvements to ftp, synchronizing and other functions
- And many more!
New:Image gallery of Total Commander with the most important functions
You can find our e-mail address on the Support
page, but please read our FAQ first.