Total Commander, Version 8.52a, is a Shareware file manager for Windows« 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10, and Windows« 3.1.
New (August 24, 2016): Total Commander 9.0 beta 11 (32+64 bit) for Windows released
September 17, 2015: Total Commander 8.52a final (32+64 bit) for Windows released
9, 2015: Total Commander 1.0 final for Windows Phone released
May 18, 2012:
Total Commander 1.0 final for Android released
July 31, 08:
Total Commander CE/Pocket 2.51 released
October 23, 06:
Fixed: Problems with self-extracting ZIP archives on Windows XP
Important note: Changes
for orders from Germany, U.K. and Belgium!
Features in Total Commander 8.52a now include :
- Two file windows side by side
- Multiple language and Unicode support
- Enhanced search function
- Compare files (now with editor) / synchronize directories
- Quick View panel with bitmap display
- ZIP, ARJ, LZH, RAR, UC2, TAR, GZ, CAB, ACE archive
handling + plugins
- Built-in FTP client with FXP (server to server) and HTTP proxy support
- Parallel port link, multi-rename tool
- Tabbed interface, regular expressions, history+favorites buttons
- Thumbnails view, custom columns, enhanced search
- Compare editor, cursor in
lister, separate trees, logging, enhanced overwrite dialog etc.
- Unicode names almost everywhere, long names (>259 characters), password manager for ftp and plugins, synchronize empty dirs, 64 bit
context menu, quick file filter (Ctrl+S)
- USB port connection via special direct transfer cable, partial branch view (Ctrl+Shift+B), and many improvements to ftp,
synchronizing and other functions
- And many more!
New:Image gallery of Total Commander with the most important functions
You can find our e-mail address on the Support page, but please read our FAQ first.